Are you ready to become part of our team of highly skilled specialists? And do you want to make your automation knowledge count as you help our pharmaceutical clients reach their goals?
Grab this opportunity to do just that as you step into an organization that guarantees a unique team spirit, personal development and a flexible work-life balance.
You get to work with exciting pharma giants, contributing to projects ranging in length and scope. And I love that I get to hit the ground running, the project is pre-defined, and I get to do what I do best, putting my automation skills to good use.
”- Palle Jørgin. Automation Specialist consultant at Pharma4ever.
Join the rapidly growing Pharma4ever family!
As an automation specialist, you will be taking a hands-on approach in projects varying in size and duration, supplying expert knowledge as an integrated part of a client’s project team.
You will be challenged in ever changing GMP environments with different project challenges – that’s the key benefit in your professional development.
We can’t tell you which project you would be working on in advance, but we can draw a picture of one – or you could browse through the highlighted cases within Process Engineering
- You would have an SME Lead automation role for a equipment package throughout the entire project.
- responsible for the requirement documentation regarding local automation and integration solutions
- responsible for design documentation review/approval
- responsible for project management of your equipment package including project plan, budget and scope.
- responsible for validation strategi and execution
This inspiring role is executed within our tailored work frame, delivering the 10 key benefits of Pharma4ever employment.
We are ready to invest in you!
In Pharma4ever, we believe that a healthy work-life-balance means not working more than 37 hours per week, and we go out of our way to make sure this is the rule – not the exception. Moreover, we are giving the lead on wages, offering you an attractive compensation package.
We also put a lot of effort into constantly bolstering and nurturing our pharma4ever culture. A culture centered around teamwork and knowledge sharing.
What is more, we want to give you every opportunity to grow and develop. So should you want to pursue knowledge or take a course, we are more than willing to provide you with options.
We know that we’re stronger as a team if we’re comfortable reaching out to each other, so we always prioritize having fun and nurturing strong relationships
,” – concludes Bo Hejgaard Pedersen, Managing Partner and Cofounder.
Experienced automation engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset
You are known for your problem-solving abilities and team player mentality. And your solid interpersonal skills ensure that you are ready to meet new teams and challenges head on, easily engaging with new people. Passionate about making a difference in every project, you address each with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring at least 10 years of experience within your field
- Have experience working with GMP within finished product equipment (e.g. filling machines, inspection machines, assembly machines, packaging machines, etc.)
- Experience with PLC, SCADA, Serialization, Track & Trace, vision systems etc. is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have experience with design, specification and qualification/validation of GMP finished product equipment according to GAMP5
- Know how to handle the daily challenges in a production facility and have experience optimizing systems through change processes
- Speak and write English fluently