Are you ready to become part of our team of highly skilled specialists? And do you want to make your equipment and GMP knowledge count as you help our customers reach their goals?
Will you use your experience within the Finnish products area to make a difference for a wide range of minor and larger pharmaceutical companies?
And would you like to make a difference in the people’s quality of life and to increase the safety for the users of medical drugs and devices?
Join the rapidly growing Pharma4ever family!
As a finish product specialist, you will be taking a hands-on documentation focused approach in projects varying in size and duration, supplying expert knowledge as an integrated part of a client’s project team.
You will be challenged in ever changing GMP environments with different project challenges – that’s the key benefit in your professional development.
We can’t tell you which project you would be working on in advance, but we can draw a picture of one – or you could browse through the highlighted cases within Finish Product Engineering
- You would have a validation Lead role for a finish product equipment throughout the entire project.
- Responsible for the requirement documentation review
- Responsible for equipment design documents
- Responsible for project management of your equipment package including project plan, budget and scope.
- Responsible for validation strategi and execution
This inspiring role is executed within our tailored work frame, delivering the 10 key benefits of Pharma4ever employment.
We are ready to invest in you!
In Pharma4ever, we believe that a healthy work-life-balance means not working more than 37 hours per week, and we go out of our way to make sure this is the rule – not the exception. Moreover, we are giving the lead on wages, offering you an attractive compensation package.
We also put a lot of effort into constantly bolstering and nurturing our pharma4ever culture. A culture centered around teamwork and knowledge sharing.
What is more, we want to give you every opportunity to grow and develop. So should you want to pursue knowledge or take a course, we are more than willing to provide you with options.
We know that we’re stronger as a team if we’re comfortable reaching out to each other, so we always prioritize having fun and nurturing strong relationships.
,” – concludes Bo Hejgaard Pedersen, Managing Partner and Cofounder.
A detail oriented with a can do mindset
You are known for your problem-solving abilities and team player mentality. And your solid interpersonal skills ensure that you are ready to meet new teams and challenges head on, easily engaging with new people. Passionate about making a difference in every project, you address each with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring a minimum of 10 years of experience within your field
- Have experience working with GMP within finished product equipment (e.g. filling and inspection machines, assembly machines, packaging machines, etc.)
- Have process experience with qualification/validation for finished product equipment.
- Speak and write English fluently