Are you ready to become part of our team of highly skilled specialists? And do you want to make your medical device knowledge count as you help our customers reach their goals?
Will you use your experience within the medical device area to make a difference for a wide range of minor and larger companies developing and manufacturing high class medical devices?
And would you like to make a difference in the peoples quality of life and to increase the safety for the users of medical devices?
Join the rapidly growing Pharma4ever family!
As a medical device specialist, you will be taking a hands-on approach in projects varying in size and duration, supplying expert knowledge as an integrated part of a client’s project team.
As a consultant you will use most of your time out at our customers. We already have a wide range of customers manufacturing many different types of devices. We need your knowledge and experience within the newest legislation both in Europe and in the US.
We are ready to invest in you!
In Pharma4ever, we believe that a healthy work-life-balance means not working more than 37 hours per week, and we go out of our way to make sure this is the rule – not the exception. Moreover, we are giving the lead on wages, offering you an attractive compensation package.
We also put a lot of effort into constantly bolstering and nurturing our pharma4ever culture. A culture centered around teamwork and knowledge sharing.
What is more, we want to give you every opportunity to grow and develop. So should you want to pursue knowledge or take a course, we are more than willing to provide you with options.
We know that we’re stronger as a team if we’re comfortable reaching out to each other, so we always prioritize having fun and nurturing strong relationships
,” – concludes Bo Hejgaard Pedersen, Managing Partner and Cofounder.
Experienced medical device engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset
You are known for your problem-solving abilities and team player mentality. And your solid interpersonal skills ensure that you are ready to meet new teams and challenges head on, easily engaging with new people. Passionate about making a difference in every project, you address each with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- You have solid experience handling authority requirements and expectations within ISO 13485, EU MDR, US FDA and other key standards within the medical device area.
- You have hands-on experience communicating with Notified Body
- Today you maybe work within the pharmaceutical business or the public health area and want to focus on the medical device business.
- You want to share your knowledge and to make a different
- You are use to read and understand legislation text and you are able to make the text understandable for other people.
- You have a driving license and your own car (you get driving compensation according to official rates)