Would you like to make your expert process knowledge count as you make a difference for our clients within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you fed up with balancing several projects and the production support simultaneously?
Grab this chance to join a well-established team of specialists in an organization with a start-up feel and a unique team culture.
Join the rapidly growing Pharma4ever family!
As a process engineering specialist, you will be taking a hands-on approach in projects varying in size and duration, supplying expert knowledge as an integrated part of a client’s project team.
You will be challenged in ever changing GMP environments with different project challenges – that’s the key benefit in your professional development.
We can’t tell you which project you would be working on in advance, but we can draw a picture of one – or you could browse through the highlighted cases within Process Engineering
- You would have an SME Lead role for a process equipment package throughout the entire project.
- responsible for the requirement documentation,
- responsible for design documentation review/approval
- responsible for project management of your equipment package including project plan, budget and scope.
- responsible for validation strategi and execution
This inspiring role is executed within our tailored work frame, delivering the 10 key benefits of Pharma4ever employment.
We are ready to invest in you!
In Pharma4ever, we believe that a healthy work-life-balance means not working more than 37 hours per week, and we go out of our way to make sure this is the rule – not the exception. Moreover, we are giving the lead on wages, offering you an attractive compensation package.
We also put a lot of effort into constantly bolstering and nurturing our pharma4ever culture. A culture centered around teamwork and knowledge sharing.
What is more, we want to give you every opportunity to grow and develop. So should you want to pursue knowledge or take a course, we are more than willing to provide you with options.
We know that we’re stronger as a team if we’re comfortable reaching out to each other, so we always prioritize having fun and nurturing strong relationships
,” – concludes Bo Hejgaard Pedersen, Managing Partner and Cofounder.
Experienced process engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset
You are known for your problem-solving abilities and team player mentality. And your solid interpersonal skills ensure that you are ready to meet new teams and challenges head on, easily engaging with new people. Passionate about making a difference in every project, you address each with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring a minimum of 10 years of experience within your field
- Have experience working with GMP process production equipment
- Have process experience with design specification and/or qualification/validation
- Know how to handle the daily challenges of the process production and have experience optimizing systems through change processes
- Speak and write English fluently